The Parish Council normally meets at 7pm in the Millennium Hall on the first Tuesday of every month.
The agenda for each meeting will be published here and on the village noticeboards during the week before each scheduled meeting.
Monday 20th December 2021 at the Millennium Hall at 7pm
Please note, under new Covid guidance, attendees should be wearing masks. Attendees should sit at least 2 metres from anyone not from their household. Hand sanitiser and wipes will be available. Please DO NOT enter by the Emergency Door which may be open, please use the main entrance. Councillors may remove masks whilst speaking.There will be Covid Home Testing Kits available to take home, these are aimed at people who do not work as they should already be testing regularly – additional kits may be requested via the Clerk. Advice on their use will also be provided or can be obtained from the Clerk.
Councillors are summoned to attend. The Council is making every effort to include the public in its meetings – any member of the public wishing to attend should contact the Clerk for details.
- Apologies: – To accept apologies for absence
- Declarations: – To receive declarations of interest and consider any written applications for dispensations
- Minutes : To accept minutes of meeting 7th December 2021
- NDP – Consideration of Consultant’s proposed amendment to report.
- Planning – P210105/F Land to the South of Upton Crews for 5 houses – amendment – to consider the amendment
- Next meeting: – Tuesday 1st February 2022 7.00pm Ordinary Meeting of Parish Council.
Any queries, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Signed Alison Feist Parish Clerk to The Council 14th December 2021
- Ward Councillor’s Report December
- 2021 Actual Expenditure November
- 2021 November Bank Reconciliation
- 2021 November Reconciliation
- 2021_November_Reserve 2021_
- 2022 Budget
- Ward report May 2021
- 2021_April Reserve Statement (1)
- 2021_April_Statement (1)
- Actual Expenditure April
- Bank Reconciliation
- Budget Reconciliation April
- Ward report_2021_03
- Upton Bishop NDP Housing Site Assessment March 2021
- Ecological review Upton Bishop NDP v1
- 2021 Budget for Approval
- 2021 February Actual Expenditure
- 2021 February Bank Reconciliation
- 2021 February Cashflow
- 2021 February Reserve
- Ward Councillor’s Report (February 2021)
- 2021 January Reserve Statement
- 2021 January Actual Expenditure
- 2021 January Bank Reconciliation 2021 January
- Bin Register
- Cashflow Grit Bin Locations – Upton Bishop (A3_L) v1
April 21st – Annual Parish Meeting CANCELLED