The Parish Council normally meets at 7pm in the Millennium Hall on the first Tuesday of every month.
The agenda for each meeting will be published here and on the village noticeboards during the week before each scheduled meeting.
October 5th 2021
To be held at 7.00 pm on Tuesday 5th October 2021
Please note, under Covid guidance, attendees may wish to consider wearing masks.
Councillors are summoned to attend. The Council is making every effort to include the public in its meetings – any member of the public wishing to attend should contact the Clerk for details.
- Apologies: – To accept apologies for absence
- Declarations: – To receive declarations of interest and consider any written applications for dispensations
- Resignation of Councillor – Chris Taylor resigned as increased working away, notice for application to be posted
- Minutes of previous meeting: – to consider minutes of the meetings held on:
- 3rd August – postponed from September
- 7th September 2021- to be noted resident, Mr Fanshawe was invited to supply a copy of the statement he made at the September 2021 meeting for posting with the minutes; this has not been supplied.
- Public participation session: –
- Ward Report – Cllr Durkin
- To receive representations from the public (15 minutes allowed with a maximum of 3 minutes per person)
- Riparian Rights – To consider PC response to latest update – specifically to address the issues of lack of maintenance by BB that make the clearing of ditches pointless
- Millennium Hall
- AGM – 11th October 2021 at Millennium Hall, 8.00pm
- Comment from the Chairman, following statement from September Meeting
- Traffic Calming – update from last meeting
- Planning: – to consider comments on application for determination by Herefordshire Council
- P213418/F Hillington Barn – relocate stable yard facilities as approved under extant permission DS061869/F.
- P211951/F New storage unit near Rudhall Mill – proposed use of land for standing of 18 storage containers, 6 are retrospective.
- No updates on any other planning applications
- Parish Maintenance Contract –
- Amend/approve document for use
- Agree monthly payment of £288 for three 6 hour days
- Agree appointment of Wayne Reede
- Hedges at Tan House – update
- NDP – update from Chairman following Public Meeting – statement from Consultant
- Standing Orders, Financial Regulations, Policies & Procedures – Discuss amendments for approval of documents in November
- Finance: –
- To receive monthly financial report
- To receive monthly bank reconciliation
- Bank – pass a resolution to reduce signatories from three to two for managing the account. (missed being recorded last month)
- Draft Budget for 2022, full discussion for approval at November meeting and agreement of Precept; suggestions for any amendments and how some surplus money to be spent
- To approve the payments to:
- Lengthsman £288.00
- David Nicholson (NDP) £223.50 + £573.50
- Clerk’s expenses for Paper and Cartridges for printing documents for NDP £ 74.15 +19.99 (to be funded from NDP budget)
- Emergency Plan – Update from Mark Rusby
- Footpath update – Update from Andy Parr
- Next meeting: – Tuesday 5th December 2021 7.00pm Ordinary Meeting of Parish Council.
Any queries, please send email to email@example.com
Signed Alison Feist Parish Clerk to The Council 27th September 2021
- Ward report May 2021
- 2021_April Reserve Statement (1)
- 2021_April_Statement (1)
- Actual Expenditure April
- Bank Reconciliation
- Budget Reconciliation April
- Ward report_2021_03
- Upton Bishop NDP Housing Site Assessment March 2021
- Ecological review Upton Bishop NDP v1
- 2021 Budget for Approval
- 2021 February Actual Expenditure
- 2021 February Bank Reconciliation
- 2021 February Cashflow
- 2021 February Reserve
- Ward Councillor’s Report (February 2021)
- 2021 January Reserve Statement
- 2021 January Actual Expenditure
- 2021 January Bank Reconciliation 2021 January
- Bin Register
- Cashflow Grit Bin Locations – Upton Bishop (A3_L) v1
April 21st – Annual Parish Meeting CANCELLED